In the case of an extended closure, we have sent home a learning pack with a range of learning activities to complete each week. The pack outlines expected learning to take place, such as daily reading and weekly writing/topic/maths activities.
Alongside receiving these packs, your child may receive learning instructions on a Monday morning via the Tapestry application. The learning offered will include the promotion of activities related to areas across the curriculum, be it academic, creative, technological or active. The activities suggested will seek to be as accessible to all as is possible and will consider minimal resourcing.
- EYFS Home Learning Pack from Classroom Secrets
- EYFS Home Learning Pack from Twinkl
- EYFS Home Learning Pack from Teacher’s Pet
- EYFS Home Learning Pack from TTS
- Maths resources from White Rose Maths