Welcome to the Year One page which we hope will support you in times of self-isolation or closure. If you need any help, please e-mail us – email@example.com. We will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
Weekly Learning Activities:
- In the case of an extended closure, your child will receive a pack of learning which will include a topic menu of activities. The learning offered will include the promotion of activities related to areas across the curriculum– be academic, be creative, be technological and be active. The activities suggested, written by each year group’s teachers will seek to be as accessible to all as is possible and will consider minimal resourcing. Included in these packs will be some Maths and phonics activities which the children will be able to do without the use of technology. In the packs there will be a login for your child for Purple Mash where the teachers will be setting work throughout the school closure, please check this as we will update this regularly. The children are able to access Purple Mash to play educational games alongside the work that has been set for them. Please find this work in the ‘2dos’ section (the children have been shown this). Feel free to contact us via Dojo and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Year 1 Team
- Key Stage One Learning Pack from Classroom Secrets
- Key Stage One Learning Pack from Twinkl
- Key Stage One Learning Pack from Teacher’s Pet
- Key Stage One Learning Pack from TTS