Little Paxton Primary School
Required from 1st September 2018: Lunchtime Play Leader (1 Hour 45 mins per day ((11:45-1:30pm)), 5 days per week) and PE Curriculum Support Assistant , 2 afternoons per week from 1.30 – 3.15pm and then to run 1 after school club for 1 hour – total 4.5 hours per week
This will give a total contracted time of 13.25 hours per week – Term time only.
Pay scale: TA Level 1, point 8 which is currently £9.81 per hour
This is a temporary 1 year contract in the first instance with the hope that it can be continued after this.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed, sport loving Play Leader/ PE curriculum support assistant who;
- Is keen to play an active part in ensuring lunchtimes are happy, safe and fun for children, offering structured, organised and engaging activities
- Has high expectations for standards of behaviour, and apply the school policy for behaviour management;
- Is able to train, lead and monitor a team of mini-leaders to assist with the running of lunchtime activities;
- Will undertake first aid & safeguarding training
- Can provide teachers with support during PE curriculum lessons
- Encourage and develop sporting abilities throughout the school
- Organise and implement after school sports clubs
- Little Paxton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Sports experience/ qualifications and experience of working with children would be an advantage.
- For an application form please click on the link below and email to the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date; Friday 7th September Interview date; Wednesday 12th September.
Click here to download the Application Form