We believe our school is a place where our children can enjoy their learning in an atmosphere of happiness, security and confidence. The wellbeing of every member of our school community is of primary concern.
- to provide a broad, balanced, continuous and appropriate curriculum
- to provide learning that is positive, fun and rooted in life experiences
- to encourage children to develop enquiring minds with a willingness to ask questions and to think and act creatively
- to ensure children are happy, secure, respected and valued as individuals
- to instil the belief that everyone is of equal value and encourage children to be tolerant of and to celebrate cultural and other differences
- to encourage children to have high expectations of themselves and high aspirations for the future
- to encourage children to develop respect for themselves, for others and for their environment
- to form effective partnerships with parents, governors and outside agencies and to make a contribution to the wider community.